- Jerry Koch
- Updated on 12/19/2022 to  virtual place
When Pokémon Go was first released, many players invested resources and time setting up radars and maps that would help them find everything in the game from PokéStops and Gyms to rare Pokémon spawns. While it's been helpful to everyone, Niantic is also concerned about scams. Because of this, changes have been made to the backend of the Pokémon Go game that will make the work of maps and radars more difficult. Most of them have since closed, but some remain. This post is all about exploring the best Pokémon Go radars and maps still working in 2023.
- Part 1. What is a Pokémon Go Raid Map or Pokémon Go Radar?
- Part 2. The Pokémon Go Maps and Radars That Still Work
- Part 3. A Useful Tool to Catch Pokemon Without Walking, Moving or Remotely?
Part 1. What is a Pokémon Go Raid Map or Pokémon Go Radar?
Pokemon Go Attack Map or Radar is an application or website that contains information about the Pokemon Go application. Ideally, Pokemon Go's map or radar shows details about Pokemon spawning in different regions. Finally, players can check which Pokemon appear in a specific location and visit it to catch it.
Additionally, some Pokémon Go radars or map feeds will show real-time spawn details. In some sources you can even find information about Pokémon Nests, Gyms, Pokéstops and other details related to the game.
However, it's important to use any Pokemon Go map or Radar app or website with caution, as doing so can result in your account being banned. We recommend using a Pokemon Go Radar app/website for Android on another device.
Part 2. The Pokémon Go Maps and Radars That Still Work
Unfortunately, Niantic has found some important Pokemon Radar apps/sites and is trying to shut them down. While some of these apps may no longer work, below you can still find the Pokemon Go radar or map sources that work.
This part will write the best Pokemon Go cards and trackers that still work. Provide each chart/radar with a detailed introduction, its website, its features, how it works, etc.
1. GO MAP for Pokemon Go Trackers
Go Map is a real-time map of Pokéstops, Pokémon spawns, and gyms. The site relies on players to report spawns and locations. Because of this, you may find the site more convenient in some regions than others.
So if you're looking for a live Pokémon GO map that lists out Pokéstops and more, look no further than Go Map.
- Make a list of PokéStops, Pokémon spawns, and Gyms.
- An interactive Pokédex with detailed stats and details about each Pokémon.
- PVP guide with step-by-step instructions and a breakdown of Pokémon for PVP battles.
- Classification of Pokémon by city and country.
2. PokeHunter for Pokemon Go Gym Sniping
If you are looking for a Pokémon GO attack finder, you can try PokeHunter. It can help you explore attacks, parries, and gyms in the game. Although the webfont is not currently accessible worldwide, it is still available in the United States.
- Detailed information on gyms, attacks and parries.
- Details of every major city in the US
- It's useful for catching new Pokemon and determining recent spawns.
3. PoGoMap for Pokemon Go
Are you looking for the Pokémon Go live map with all PokéStops, Gyms and Nests? Look no further than PoGoMap. You can use the map-like interface to see tons of Pokemon-related things along the way.
- List items like Pokémon, Gyms, Pokéstops, Nests, and more.
- Add a source to your atlas.
- There is also a card for Harry Potter Wizards Unite players.
4. The Silph Path
Looking for a Pokemon Go nest card? Look no further than the Silph Road. In fact, it is one of the most organized collaboration sites for Pokémon Go players. Use your map to find all nest locations with rumored and confirmed nest spawns.
- Complete Pokédox and unlimited Pokemon Go guides.
- Special global atlas of Pokémon Go nest coordinates.
- The website is updated regularly.
5. Pokémon Go Radar for Android
For Android users, we recommend this Pokemon Go radar app. The app cannot be downloaded from the Google Play Store. However, you can download it from a third-party source. It is useful for determining a specific Pokemon and more.
- Find any Pokemon.
- Map to help you determine spawn points as well as nest coordinates for various Pokemon on your phone.
- Filter or sort the Pokémon displayed.
6. Pokémon Go-Karte Singapore – SG Poké-Karte
If you're looking for a real-time map scanner for Singapore Pokemon Go, you've come to the right place at SG Poké Map. Previously, there was a dedicated SG Poké Map app for Android. However, it was withdrawn. Even though the app is disabled, you can still access the website.
- Explore recent raids, missions, and pokestops
- Pokémon appear in the region.
- Filter option to search for a specific Pokemon.
- Zoom in on your map to find the exact coordinates, location, and other information about the Pokémon.
- View the spawn time to see if it's worth it.
7. New York Pokémon Map
Looking for a Pokemon Go Pokestop map for New York? Look no further than the New York City Pokémon map. It is similar to the one mentioned above: SG Poké Map. It has characteristics similar to Singapore. The difference is that NYC Pokemon Map is designed for NYC.
- Find current raids, Pokéstops and quests.
- Pokémon appear in the area.
- Filter function to search for a specific Pokémon.
Part 3. A Useful Tool to Catch Pokemon Without Walking, Moving or Remotely?
No doubt you can easily get live Pokemon locations with the help of Pokemon GO regional map. However, a quick move to these live locations may not be possible. No problem!! To fix this, all you have to do is spoof your device's location. If you use an iPhone, look no further thanUltFone iOS-Standortwechslerto spoof your device's location.
This tool can help you teleport to where you want. More importantly, it can help you simulate your movement without moving or walking. The best part is that it supports simulating movement between two and multiple points with user-defined speed. No need to jailbreak your device and you need some technical knowledge to get the job done. Isn't it amazing? Get ready to catch or evolve more Pokemon from afar.
Here is a quick guide on how to use UltFone iOS Location Changer:
Step 1Launch the program and connect your iPhone to the computer. In the main interface of the software, please go to the "Single Point Motion" tab and press the "Enter" key to continue.
step 2The starting point shown in the left pane is your current location. To select the destination, click on the map.
You can confirm your start and end location on the left, then use the speed bar to set a custom speed and simulate cycling, driving, or walking speed. Finally, press the "Start Moving" button to start moving between two points.
level 3To simulate between multiple points, please select "Multi-Point Movement" in the main interface of the software and then press the "Enter" key.
Level 4Tap on the map to select different locations and these selected locations will draw a route in the order you select. Finally, press the "Start moving" button and that's it.(Video) London Card Show! My Vlog Experience!🎆
As you can see now, there are still plenty of great Pokémon Go radars and cards that work. But the problem is that they are not enough. You have to rely on tools likeUltFone iOS-Standortwechslerif you want to catch more Pokemon in the comfort of your home.
Play Pokémon Go without leaving home
- Securely change location to anywhere in the world without getting banned from Pokémon Go
- It is the bestPokémon Go Joystick mit Jailbreak
- Hack/spoof Pokemon Go without restrictions
- Fully compatible with iPhone 12 and iOS/iPadOS 15